Grug Step Down From Big Rock: Part Dos

Dumbdumn5

To put it upfront, life's been busy as hell lately in finding a place to live, going from one end of the state I'm in to the other and at the time of writing, potentially looking in a different state entirely due to the job opportunities available there. I'm finishing off the last year of a Bachelor's degree online and moving on to a Master's program not long after, but as a result of that I'm not able and wasn't able to do as much shit for para from near the beginning of this year till now and a little beyond that to the point I'm not sure if most of you goblins remember me being around!

There's been a lot of big shit going on when it comes to staff politics and as much as it sucks to say it, there aren't enough hours in the day to knock that thing out. I'm hoping that others continue the surveys Shadey started (especially as it's nearing that time again!) and keeping up at least the occasional community meeting to let everybody know not only what's been going on on the back-end, but to take in new ideas and feedback from the people actually playing the thing.

Para's been a pretty big part of my life for the last 7+ years going from 13 to 20, I could say it's practically raised me in some regard from how much time I spent on it, especially between 2013 and 2018, but at this point I'll likely have to take the longest break I've ever had from it just to make sure things are stable in life.

If any of you goblins have questions, feel free to toss em in this thread, otherwise, just try not to burn the place down while I'm out, eh?

• Like 26
  • Thanks 11
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

:( Grug leave? Small grug sad and wish big grug safe passage to good feeding land. Small grug not much work with big grug but still respect big grug for work done. Small grug sad for loss.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, S34N said:

:( Grug leave? Small grug sad and wish big grug safe passage to good feeding land. Small grug not much work with big grug but still respect big grug for work done. Small grug sad for loss.

• Like 1
  • dead 2

Grab some beer and drugs before you come to the retirement house, we're almost out 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

See you later, Slade!
Going to miss the random times you pop out of nowhere to say, "What are you doing?"

Best of luck out there!

30 minutes ago, Aza said:

See you later, Slade!
Going to miss the random times you pop out of nowhere to say, "What are you doing?"

Best of luck out there!

Not going full grey just yet, just not tomato-ing it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use