Removal of headcrabs

TheYeetster

The discussion was clearly closed for a reason. If they want the discussion closed, it wont be discussed. Not on the github, the discord or on here.

"Internal discussion" means a discussion between staff. So the headmins, maints, community managers? Admins? Not sure on the last two. Talked it over and deemed it fitting.

Please dont discuss this for the reasons stated.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Charliminator said:

The discussion was clearly closed for a reason. If they want the discussion closed, it wont be discussed. Not on the github, the discord or on here.

"Internal discussion" means a discussion between staff. So the headmins, maints, community managers? Admins? Not sure on the last two. Talked it over and deemed it fitting.

Please dont discuss this for the reasons stated.

I dont see the harm in asking, also AA said that the github aint the place to discuss it, so I took that to mean the forums are the right place.

By “pr isn’t the place to discuss this” I meant it’s not up for discussion at all. The removal needed to happen for reasons that we won’t be going into.

Thread locked.

• eyes 1