hi im tea and youre watching disney channel (sounds of the supermatter delamming in the background as i draw the disney logo)

punkalope

NIHoPbD.png

^ angel, who stands on my post and shouts confusing things or something

hello!! I'm Tea ^^ iiiii am not exactly new at this point but I figured since my friends made threads I should too, so hi!! hello!! hai

i started playing a little bit back in err... december ish? I think? And have only become more active in the past few months. I don't play too often since I tend to get too scared sometimes and just observe  spend most of my time drawing or playing other games, but I always try to play over the weekends ! i am kind of baby 'cause of that, forgive me

ive been roleplaying for a pretty long time (i have an embarrassingly long list of places i have roleplayed on as a kid to teen), took a break in my mid teens and para finally got me into it again and i've been having fun!

i have a few characters, but i mostly play Angel Anide & sometimes Malibu Acheflow. I dooonn't know many jobs so I kinda just blink and end up in medchem all the time, but I wanna push through my anxiety and try new things eventually!!!!

i tend to draw like, a lot, cause rp makes my brain go brrr so i have an art thread too if you wanna check it out !

SO UH YEAH!! sorry for the rambles but hai!!!!!!!! ^__^

• Like 7
  • honk 1

That's the funniest thread title I've seen in a good while lmao.

But yes hi hello yes already know you hello :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use