General Occupational Role(s):

-Chief Engineer

-Engine Technician

-Roboticist

-Surgeon (Part time)

-Researcher

-Seasonal Captain

Biography:

Kellar was born in a small town on Moghes, in the year 2544 AD. Lived there for 17 years.

At age 16, both his mother and father disappeared due to unknown reasons. Clan related tensions are suspect. 

For the next 14 months, Kellar earned his keep by building machines from scrap metal and selling them to anybody who would buy them. Eventually, he was taken offworld by a vox.

Together they dealt in illegal arms trade. Kellar was designer and builder and the vox was the salesman.

Despite gaining a respect for each other, the parted ways when Kellar was 19 years of age. 

At the age of 20, Kellar enlisted with Nanotrasen in the engineering department.

Over the next year, Kellar branched out to other fields.

Qualifications:

Kellar has no recorded official qualifications outside of Nanotrasen's own certifications.

Kellar's certifications include:

Basic through Advanced command.

Basic through Advanced Supermatter design and operation.

Basic through Advanced Supermatter instruction.

Basic through Moderate atmospherics operation.

Basic certification in atmospheric design.

Basic atmospheric instruction.

Basic through advanced engineering.

Basic through advanced engineering instruction.

Basic Internal Affairs.

Basic through Moderate first aid and general medical action.

Basic through Moderate surgery.

Basic through Moderate in robotics.

Employment Records:

During Kellar's time at Nanotrasen, he has recorded numerous hours in different jobs. These are ranked from highest to least.

-Chief Engineer

-Engine Technician

-Station Engineer

-Medical Doctor

-Surgeon

-Atmospheric Technician

-Roboticist 

-Scientist

-Shaft Miner

-Internal Affairs Agent

Security Records:

Kellar has no criminal record aboard the NSS Cyberiad, but four warrants are currently out for his arrest in three different systems as a result of his history of illegal arms dealing.

Medical Records:
Hight: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters)
Weight: 175 pounds (79.4 kilos)

Kellar's shortness appears to be genetic in nature. Kellar claims it is a result of genetic experimentation on his great grandfather in an attempt to produce a more apt mining subject. Supposedly it was passed down through the generations.

Has reported being hard of hearing on several occasions. It is unknown if this can be linked to his preferred profession.

As of his last observation, Kellar is in good physical health, but has been reported of having some signs of early depression.

It is theorized that Kellar avoids sinking into a deeper depression via his work, but the validity and effectiveness of this is questionable.

Therapy and close observation of Kellar is advisable.

Kellar has been advised to carry a small plushie with him during regular hours for comfort.

As of latest update, Kellar seems to have lost his depressive symptoms, but observation is still recommended.

Personnel Photo:

image.png.19097115232fa725764e8d56555fd6b2.png

Edited by LtGerbal
  • Like 3

Heyy nice, I've seen him around! Always good to see more records. :D

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 1:22 PM, LtGerbal said:

Name: Korval Kellar

Race: Unathi

Blood Type: O+

General Occupational Role(s):

-Chief Engineer

-Engine Technician

-Roboticist

-Medical (Part time)

-Scientist

-Seasonal Captain

Biography:

Kellar was born in a small town on Moghes, in the year 2544 AD. Lived there for approximately 17 years.

At age 16, both his mother and father disappeared due to unknown reasons. Clan related tensions are suspect. 

For the next 14 months, Kellar earned his keep by building machines from scrap metal and selling them to anybody who would buy them. Eventually, he was taken offworld by a vox.

Together they dealt in illegal arms trade. Kellar was designer and builder and the vox was the salesman.

Despite gaining a deep respect for each other, the inexplicably parted ways when Kellar was 19 years of age. 

At the age of 20, Kellar enlisted with Nanotrasen in the engineering department.

Over the next year, Kellar branched out to other fields.

Qualifications:

Kellar has no recorded official qualifications outside of Nanotrasen's own certifications.

Kellar's certifications include:

Basic through Advanced command.

Basic through Advanced Supermatter design and operation.

Basic through Advanced Supermatter instruction.

Basic through Moderate atmospherics operation.

Basic certification in atmospheric design.

Basic atmospheric instruction.

Basic through advanced engineering.

Basic through advanced engineering instruction.

Basic through Moderate first aid and general medical action.

Basic through Moderate surgery.

Basic through Moderate in robotics.

Kellar has also put forth many theories on bluespace, but has not shown any action in the way of testing his theories.

Employment Records:

During Kellar's time at Nanotrasen, he has recorded numerous hours in different jobs.

-Chief Engineer

-Engine Technician

-Station Engineer

-Medical Doctor

-Surgeon

-Atmospheric Technician

-Roboticist 

-Scientist

-Shaft Miner

-Internal Affairs Agent

Security Records:

Kellar has no criminal record aboard the NSS Cyberiad, but four warrants are currently out for his arrest in three different systems as a result of his history of illegal arms dealing.

Medical Records:
Hight: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters)
Weight: 175 pounds (79.4 kilos)

Kellar's shortness appears to be genetic in nature. Kellar claims it is a result of genetic experimentation on his great grandfather in an attempt to produce a more apt mining subject. Supposedly it was passed down through the generations.

Has reported being hard of hearing on several occasions. It is unknown if this can be linked to his preferred profession.

As of his last observation, Kellar is in good physical health, but has been reported of having some signs of early depression.

It is theorized that Kellar avoids sinking into a deeper depression via his work, but the validity and effectiveness of this is questionable.

Therapy and close observation of Kellar is advisable.

Kellar has been advised to carry a small plushie with him during regular hours for comfort.

As of latest update, Kellar seems to have lost his depressive symptoms, but observation is still recommended.

Personnel Photo:

image.png.19097115232fa725764e8d56555fd6b2.png

Romantically Involved/Non-Romantic Love/Admire/Respect/Close Friend/Friend/Know/Dislike/Despise

Oleksandra Yevhnivna Kozachenko "You know what they say about putting a ring on it."

Letov Tarasovich "There's more to you, but I just can't pin it. One way or another, I owe you."

Nika Yaschirka "I didn't know unathi could grow hair, but I could never forget yours."

Izla Iolur "You remind me so much of myself when I was younger. Thank you for that."

Usko Naes "Please, never grow up."

Melinda Therral "Those books can hurt without my hardsuit on, you know."

Fiona Philips "I believe we got off on the wrong foot, Fiona. But, I'm a firm believer in second chances."

Meitnerium "Truly a master of his craft. One of the best atmospheric technicians around."

Palladium "This arrogant, egotistical fuck? Again?"

Skeksis "Your common is pretty good for a vox, you crazy bird. Good to have you around."

Flows of Motor Oil "I like yo think you were a good friend and an even better atmos tech. Hope we'll meet again some sunny day."

Malo "Hey, Malo! Good to see you again."

Dantalion "One of the best engineering borgs around. Great to have you aboard."

M3-V4 "Clever borg. Good to have you around. I'd offer to buy you a drink, but I'm not sure if you can..."

Ivan Delaminov "How did you manage to pull that off?"

(Totally did not steal this idea from Marm.)

Edited by LtGerbal
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use