I am so not good at this

Manarith

Time flies. It's been two years and I just recently got more into the community. So well... Heya! I am Manarith, immigrant from CM, some may recognize me (positively i hope ^.^) as Raarel Azzuirhi. Mainly i play security, science and mess around as a Trader being a nuisance to Quartermasters (sorry). Recently i try my best at command roles... maybe this will make me less chaotic. Feel free to say "Hi!" if you see me. I am more than happy to get to know you all.

Thank you all for amazing adventures and being awesome. Looking forward to play with you all. See you in Spess!!

• Like 5
  • eyes 1

Heeyyy! You're the cool contractor I helped break into grav gen that one time, and also the cool RD I RP'd with as Captain. Super glad to see you! You're great!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Woje said:

Heeyyy! You're the cool contractor I helped break into grav gen that one time, and also the cool RD I RP'd with as Captain. Super glad to see you! You're great!

Aww thanks man! See you there! I'll give Fiona another 2k$ and see what happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use