Un ban request

OCDwolfman

I for some reason cant associate my account to your forum. i think its due to not able to gain access yo  your servers welcome screen?  so i am making this appeal via Messaging in hopes that you would be able to resolve this. I was a new player to SS13 let alone just discovered BYOND last October. I made allot of mistakes while playing the game and at one point was given no opportunity to clear the waters in my case of the ban.  I would like  to have my a account un-banned. I dont know how i made such a serious  offense but i would like at least a secound chance.

This section is for players to make complaints against the conduct of Administrators, to appeal names to be used for their Characters that Administrators have otherwise deemed inappropriate, or to ask for Clarification for rulings made by Administrators.

To appeal a ban, please submit a ban appeal in the Pending section of our Unban Requests as you have and have patience while the administrator works on your case.

As this is not a Complaint or any of the other things mentioned in this post, this will be moved to resolved.

• BryanR locked this topic