local squid forgets to introduce herself for months, more at 11 o clock news

angelictactics

Hihi! I'm angelictactics, or Jenn as known in friend circles :] My pronouns are she/they, and I draw a lot of art that's mostly of my main space character, Idunn Raan! I draw the funny coffee vox a lot too. She's my muse.

I guess you can find me on station as Idunn, Freya Raan (not the Grey), Jeanne Takowase, Akila Kariope (who I've yet to play a proper round of), and other characters! I've been meaning to play more as my new Diona character (A Swarm of Bees on the Molten Horizon) more often as well, but I end up gravitating towards Idunn most rounds oops ;; the Medbay pull is just so strong!!

Anyway, uhm, my bad for joining Para forums and forgetting to ever formally introduce myself! Hopefully we can be friends in game!

34540985_9Fg_9709689.png?1625972495

• Like 9

Hello, yes, very good, hope to run into your characters more often now that I wake up much earlier (thank you work I guess).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use