LiberatedWaveMan's AMA

Yes hello it is I, valued Nanotrasen employee #19345817

Anyway, I've decided to make an ask me anything for reasons including, but not limited to: 
-Riding off the success of a certain double-letter maintainer
-Community interaction or something

I reserve the right to refuse a question, and I'll probably answer it anyway because I'll feel bad otherwise

• Like 1

Just now, gangelwaefre said:

What's been your favourite in game interaction lately? 

Today actually, a guy called Mark Xonas started organizing a union. I, being a real-life commie gladly joined. I then realized we were all gonna die and also saw an opportunity for big RP, so I arranged a meeting with the NT Rep, giving him union member names in return for 2000 credits and a cigar. Later it escalated to union member names and meeting locations for 100,000 credits. The union members were arrested and NT special ops (admins) came to interrogate them; mark went SSD and another organizer was given the offer to snitch on the union, which he refused before being knifed to death. I broke into the shuttle thinking "ooh funny syndicate shuttle" and instead got arrested by special ops before they realized it was the informant. I arranged things to look like Mark had snitched on the union, and got to go to centcomm with a destruction pulse gun or some shit like that. In other words, I was rewarded with a variety of ripping and tearing

• Like 1
  • honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use