Stranded In Space: Three Jobs, One Shift

I should note that you'll have to play this story by ear, because I have not saved any of the screenshots and dont remember every last detail. Have fun!

I began as an NTR, as ICARUS.

The shift began as normal: people getting ready for work, the Captain announcing station objectives, and-

Suddenly an announcement was played by Centcom- something about the station going out of orbit. It was only implied, but the HoS quickly asked me to fax CC about it. The thing is? It didnt work. Nothing was working, and the Cyberiad was drifting out of space, WAY out of Central's grip.

To make things worse, we floated RIGHT into a rival company's space. They jumped on the chance to demand 100,000 credits for safe passage through their space. I faxed them as soon as I could, screaming that we werent exactly in control of where we were going, but they insisted. Me and the HoS, as well as the HoP, debated on what to do, but I figured 100,000 credits would be better than losing the whole ship (more on that later).

After emptying the vault the HoS got the idea to blow holes into the station to bring us back into orbit. At this point I was dead, being CQCd by a Vox and thrown into lavaland, never to be seen again. We got permission from the admins to pop a few maxcaps, and off we went into TSF space, JUST in time for a spider infestation!

The TSF sent a squad to help out. An admin offered a position because I "played along with the event well", so i got to play as the TSF. We met the CE to discuss navigation issues and got called to respond to the spider threat. It was great roleplay too, talking about how many regulations NT broke. Lead piping in 25XX (I forget)?!

After the spider infestation ended, TSF were called back. An admin then changed us to Deathsquad soldiers. Remember when we paid 100,000 credits and blew multiple holes in the station? Yeah, NT wasnt proud about that.

Eventually, when the crew docked at Central Command, we slaughtered everyone.

The end. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use