Double Threat

LtGerbal

So, a while back, two friends of mine were IAAs and were chilling in their office while I was CE. One of those friends was targeted by two antags, one contractor and one vampire. The (fully powered) vampire tried to get her first but got the crap beat out of him by my two friends simultaneously. He then teleports away. Fast forward 20 minutes, she noticed that someone was standing outside her office for about that long and knew they were after her. She resigned herself to fate, walked out, and was immediately kidnapped. As luck would have it, the contractor was contracted with abducting her in engineering, where I, the CE, was at the time. I was minding my own business and saw her being dragged by some guy. I tried to help, but got downed. Enter the fully powered vampire. He then stuns the contractor and runs off with my friend while the contractor said something along the lines of, "NO! I WAITED FOR SO LONG!" We start brawling. I forget what happened after that, but the vampire beheaded her and the contractor denied his goal. 

Good shit.

• explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use