June Wiki Update

Sirryan2002

Hey everyone! The wiki is chugging along nicely, improvements are being made slowly but consistently which is always a good sign. It always makes me happy to see that new people are stepping up and offering their writing ability and creativity to contribute to our ever growing wiki.

Now that Shadey is back, we've been discussing what steps we want take regarding lore and the appearance of the wiki. I know I keep saying I want to get a lore project started and that date keeps getting pushed back for when we will start, we're getting closer. I have a list of lore pages that are going to need to be written/revised as well as some drafted guidelines and expectations for them. When I get the green light I will make a forum post.

Other things: I'm currently attempting to develop a dark theme skin for the wiki. This entails me redoing the CSS and HTML of the actual webpage. All that's left to do with it is some styling and then I'm gonna offer it up to the community to judge.

What needs to be done on the Wiki:

June Change Log:

This Months Contributors that I haven't recognized yet: @Aleyck@maxfromsweden@Meow19 @Pckables@Agatasa@ManOfNoAddress@LiberatedWaveMan@Iwanabeu

Projects in the Work:

• Lore Project is slowly but surely inching closer to being ready to start
  • Images on the wiki are slowly but surely all being updated to be 64x64
    • Almost all of them are updated
  • At some point I would like to see all location page images be updated so that windows are fulltile but that's more a QOL thing and not 100% necessary to do unless someone feels up to the task
  • The looks of templates/articles/tables on the wiki may been rebranded soon
  • Guide to Editing the Wiki needs to be updated   (admin stuff, I'll likely get to this before July)
    • I will hopefully be expanding this so that there are proper tutorials to learn sprite upscaling, creating proper location images, how to use wiki syntax, and more
    • I will try and integrate(and split up) my current syntax guide in my user page for this
  • A dark theme for the wiki is in the works

Good work this month everyone, we're making solid progress. Our wiki team is growing and that brings me much joy, if you were @'d on this post it means that you contributed meaningfully to our wiki in some aspect and I'd hope you are willing to stay around another month to keep doing so.

If you want to get involved with editing the wiki and don't know how, @ me on the discord and I'll happily sit down and teach you stuff when I get the chance. I hope to continue doing this every month. Here is a syntax guide for those who are curious

As always, thanks for the hard work everyone!

Edited by Sirryan2002
its june not may >:|
  • Like 10

11 hours ago, LiberatedWaveMan said:

"contributor" i've made like 3 edits 😆

Its more than most people make, so yes you're a contributor xD

• honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use