Name: Bubblegum

Race: Slime person

Blood Type: Jelly: Pink

General Occupational Role(s):

Command: CE, HOS
Engineering: Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician
Security: Security Officer.

Biography:

Bubblegum was born on Xarxis V to his (late) Father, [N/A] and Mother, Bloopy on the 1st of May 2544. 
His father never adopted a human oriented name as he was apposed to Nanotrasen and their ideals. [N/A] was aged 72 when Nanotrasen discovered Xarxis 5 so he never could grow accustomed to Nanotrasen's influence. 
[N/A] Died when  Bubblegum was only 6, in a [REDACTED] cooling fluid accident. Bubblegum doesn't remember much of his father except that he was very xenophobic toward the relatively new races to him.

Bloopy had to raise Bubblegum alone, she shared her love of mechanics and engineering with Bubblegum from a young age.
She worked repairing boats and other marine vehicles in their tribe. Boats were super important on Xarxis V for trade on commerce between tribes due to the vast oceans and small islands. As a result Bubblegum and Bloopy held a high place in their tribe.
Because of this, Bubblegum lead a healthy and happy life while he lived on Xarxis V. 

At the age of 8 Bubblegum had an accident falling out of a tree. He impaled himself on a piece of rebar that was discarded from an NT embassy construction project. His tribe couldn't heal the wound so Bloopy had to take a lone out to pay for his treatment in an NT hospital. Bubblegum still carries a large amount of this debt today.

Bubblegum started working for his mother at the age of 10. This meant that when SolGov scouted their tribe, at the age of 18,he was a prime candidate. Bloopy encouraged Bubblegum to take the job as it is would have been Bloopy's dream to travel the stars working with super advanced machines and people all over the galaxy. Bubblegum took the job and began training to repair and maintain a star ship.

He was stationed on SDV Tigris. A small destroyer, powered by a supermatter. Its primary focus was point defence - to shoot down missiles and small fighters to protect larger ships, and torpedos - to take out carriers. Bubblegum reports that he enjoyed working there, he learnt a lot of things and met a lot of people. However after 2 years he knew he had to leave. The ship was dangerous, and he had lost many good friends working there. He reports he wasn't cut out for the stress of working on such a vessel, the constant combat was too much for him.

Bubblegum transferred himself to the NSS Cyberiad to make a new start. He heard it was a backwater facility that was hiring - what could possibly go wrong.

Qualifications:

• SolGov Correctional Officer (Tier II) - Passed 
  • SolGov Engineering Certificate (Tier V) - Passed 
  • SolGov Advanced battle repair - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Employee First Aid Basics Certification - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Medical and Surgical Certification - Failed
  • NanoTrasen Security Officer Candidacy Training - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Riot Prevention and Deterrence Certification - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Detainment Management Certification - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Head of Staff Certification - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Basics of Engineering - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Basics of the Supermatter - Passed 
  • NanoTrasen Delamination prevention certificate - Passed 
  • Space OSHA Workplace safety course - Failed

Employment Records:

Bubblegum worked repairing boats and other marine vehicles on Xarxis V with his mother. From age 10 - 18

He then went to enrol in the SolGov military as as a Combat Engineer. Was positioned to work on the SDV Tigris, a Destroyer class vessel with the primary focus of point defence lasers and torpedos.  From age 18 - 20

Bubblegum took over his mothers debt to Nanotrasen. At age 18 and a half. 

He then went on to apply at NanoTrasen when he wanted to get away from the danger of the military.

Security Records:

Bubblegum has accrued many health and safety warnings for workplace safety, listed as follows:

• Hotwired the engine of the SDV Tigris into the grid during a retreat away from multiple large war cruisers to increase the power to the engines. Was later informed the engines are on a different set of SMES.
  • During downtime, ramped up the MEV of the SDV Tigris' Supermatter to above standard operational levels to harvest additional energy to restore the backups. Pyroclastic anomalies severely burnt the subject.
  • Spaced the entire dormitories in response to a boarding party. The boarding party was jettisoned out of the breach, no crew was harmed.

Bubblegum has proven to be an adept combatant. An expert at hand to hand combat, however his accuracy with common firearms is subpar.

Medical Records:

Height: 140cm
Weight: 31Kg

Injured himself at the age of 8 by falling on a piece of rebar, punctured his chest, multiple instances of internal bleeding, fatality - possible. MD. Oswald managed to stabilise the patient.

Physical examination notes:
Mildly malnourished resulted in a low body mass index.

Two 3cm scars one on his chest and one on his back - in the same place. 

Overall Bubblegum is physically fit. 

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

bubblgum.png.af6cca5a2dcd187e17058c6de539c7aa.png
(art by drakeven <3)

SeSfsIo.png.f7412873af3b3a12fc43ed6dddfeaddf.pnggfhfghgh.png.4d5c1a8e0820606fd427627f2eee38a1.png

(art by magistea)

Spoiler

Relationships:
Romantically Involved | Admire | Respected | Good Friend | Friend | Neutral | Dislike |  Hate | Fear | its complicated

Blossom - thank you, my star.
Evie Eisenwald - somehow always abuses me. every time.
Shesi - Big unathi with a big heart. still scary. also stupid.
Letov Tarasovich - I hope we are still on good terms.
Autumn Aggley - wanna be friends?
Desmond Summy - Idiot with a dope hat.
Aleister Burnwood - WE ARE TOO DAMN FUCKING GOOD.
Jade Burnwood - scary, wholesome, small.
Fiona Philips - return my calls? one day...
Rurik Varlim - like me, but stupider. Definitely on meth.
Wendy Anderson - Like jade, but less scary and less small.
Mia Jowers - you are gonna get yourself hurt. 
Sticky Bomb - Autumn's lacky.
Anton Fasani - would invite him for a drink. If I drank.
Skeksis - Don't trust you.
Gummy - bit weird, mostly harmless.
Gloppie - very weird, probably harmless.

(if i missed you off you suck and I don't care about you [joke, message me to be added])

Other Notes: 

Scared of mice.

Edited by Charliminator
  • Like 16

Oh wow you can spell words quite decently when you try to! :^)

I really like it, I'm not sure why you told me it probably sucks. It's good! 

• honk 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use