Unique ERT uniforms

Pyrodes

I think it would be nice if ERT had their own uniforms varying on the role with similar coloration to the hardsuits/armor, for example it being mostly grey/black and having a militaristic vibe to it such as having digital camo like the blueshield uniform or tactical turtleneck.

Engineering would have yellow details on their uniform, security having red, medical having white, commander having blue, and janitor having purple. Maybe with some included protection also, about the same or slightly higher protection values compared to the standard security uniform. The ERT having the same uniforms as the crew just seems kind of out-of-place IMO, so I think them having their own unique uniforms would help with identification.

Another optional detail that I think would be pretty cool is having the name and rank of the ERT member it's spawned on in the description. I dont know if it's possible/hard to code but would probably be a good addition to the uniform. Maybe I'm asking for a bit too much, but if someone can do it, that would be amazing.

Edited by Pyrodes

41 minutes ago, WingedYordle said:

I do believe ert already has this?

As far as I know, ERT uses the default uniforms for each station department, unless there was a PR which I don't know about to add them in.

Edited by Pyrodes

ERT has always had this as far as I know. They have militaristic hardsuits, colouring reflecting their department. Perhaps the only ones that do not have it are the AMBER ert units ... I'm not entirely sure, my brain is fuzzy right now. 

I get what you mean with uniforms being themed, as opposed to just hardsuits, the issue is how frequently you see said uniforms. 90% of the time, ERT have their hardsuit on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use