oh sh!t he's on the forums now (long overdue introduction)

oranchepopsicle

hey, what's up, I'm Oranchepopsicle. I'm a Canadian-American (double the benefits half the downsides) who's just graduated high school and is getting ready to enter actual employment (thankfully not under nanotrasen). You may have seen me as one of two characters, I.C.A.R.U.S, and DR-801. I tend to play I.C.A.R.U.S more often than DR-801, but you have an even chance of seeing me as either.

My "hobbies" (addiction) is comic-making and cartoons. in general you will see me lurking in the dark depths of your discord art channel

i'm active in-game and on discord but trying to understand the black magic (?) that are forums so I can look like a contributing member of society

I've been playing niche 2d space station game for the better part of half a year, give or take, on and off. I've only recently (a few months ago, like, January) began playing consistently and often.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, oranchepopsicle said:

trying to understand the black magic (?) that are forums

People who can use forums are not that old are we? Please...

Anyway yes hello although we're friends already.

7 hours ago, Woje said:

People who can use forums are not that old are we? Please...

Maybe if you replace forum with mailing list though...

• toolbox 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use