Nanotrasen's UNOFFICIAL Pride Scrapbook

JackoMallows

Looks like the librarian is hosting a photoshoot in the library to create a scrapbook for Pride Month! Stop by if you'd like to have your photo taken for Nanotrasen's UNOFFICIAL Pride Scrapbook, or if you'd simply like to watch and wait for the inevitable chaos once the station falls apart.

I'm a bit late, but in honor of pride month: I thought it'd be nice to make a place where everyone can show off their characters for Pride!

• The theme is Pride, so preferably, share your characters celebrating themselves in some way!
  • Allies are welcome, just be respectful please. :>
  • The little blurb at the top is just for fun, you don't have to take it seriously. Feel free to tell us about your character though!
  • If posting art that isn't done by yourself, please give a source to the artist!
  • Note: I'm not actually compiling these photos or anything. Your characters can roll along with it if you'd like, but out of character, I (Skye) am not personally compiling them.
  • Overall, please be kind and positive!

So without further ado, let's show our characters with Pride!! 🖤🤎💖🧡💛💚💙💜

I'll start off by sharing one of my own characters, Rivera Kirkland. :D Since she's a geneticist and constantly looking for mutations, I had her hold up the lesbian flag with telekinesis, haha. The other flags are the polyamory flag (bandana), the trans flag (bracelet), and the flag she's holding is an idea I got from some pride art @SlimeBird did with Chikitita: the Nanotrasen™️ Corporate Pride™️ flag.

86vIw6U.png

If anyone else has Pride-related character art to show, I'd love to see it! :D

• Like 18
  • fastparrot 3

HELL YEAAAAAHH!! We ringing in pride RIGHT! Gosh now I wanna make a more in depth Pride art of Idunn, but for now I'll put her here so she can be with Rivera!

Her bandana's the new Polyam flag as well, and her little flag in her hand is the bisexual pride flag!

GWLtYBj.png

• Like 12
  • fastparrot 2

Mine doesn't entirely fit the photoshoot background too well but I thought it'd be fun to add nonetheless :D

Here's Angel with a lesbian bracelet (with the Flannel™ to match) with a polyamory flag! She rocks the middle aged lesbian look I think.

anglepride.thumb.png.9f017bca47c802671f6509a8d0f6e049.png

• Like 12
  • fastparrot 2

17 hours ago, punkalope said:

Mine doesn't entirely fit the photoshoot background too well but I thought it'd be fun to add nonetheless :D

19 hours ago, angelictactics said:

HELL YEAAAAAHH!! We ringing in pride RIGHT! Gosh now I wanna make a more in depth Pride art of Idunn, but for now I'll put her here so she can be with Rivera!

thanks for showing them here i 🥺🤲🏻

• Like 2
  • fastparrot 1

Don't have any art to share but wanted to say this made me tear up knowing we have such great and accepting people that is represent who we are!

Also love that there are so many fellow medical nerds taking part lol!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Samman166 said:

Don't have any art to share but wanted to say this made me tear up knowing we have such great and accepting people that is represent who we are!

Also love that there are so many fellow medical nerds taking part lol!

That makes me super happy to hear!! I just hope it can mean something to folks!

(And hell yeah, med rep :D)

• Like 3

Its so great seeing that people in this community care enough to do something beautiful like this,  and that we have a safe space to be who we truly are, together in paradise.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, SlimeBird said:

This is so cute!!!! I'll slide this here >_> (lesbian pride flag)

This is super great :D :D I love Chiki, thanks for sharing!!

6 hours ago, CourierAsy said:

Its so great seeing that people in this community care enough to do something beautiful like this,  and that we have a safe space to be who we truly are, together in paradise.

Cheesy, but true! Thanks for the kind words :']

• Like 2
  • fastparrot 1

Look, it's hard to celebrate pride when you're busy- but there's always a chance to show your colours as you work here and there.

pirde.png

• Like 13
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 2

1 hour ago, Drakeven said:

Look, it's hard to celebrate pride when you're busy- but there's always a chance to show your colours as you work here and there.

YOOO this is sick!! I love how you made a narrative story with it, thanks for sharing! :D

• Like 1

I'll just slide in with some fashionable pride suits~

Jonah wearing Bi colours while Zeke going with the rainbow (because the gay (MlM) flag hasn't be "official" yet, plus too much green for him)
 E3IB3AaWYAcorwI?format=jpg&name=medium 

E3UNJs3XoAgSLy7?format=jpg&name=large E3UNKuiWEAYPfTS?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 9
  • fastparrot 1

Wanted to do more but wanted it done by today, been a hot minute since I did any digital painting.

Anyway here's Lucretia representing Pansexual Pride in a typically dramatic way

LuluPride.png

• Like 11
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use