Skye / JackoMallow's Art Thread

JackoMallows

1 hour ago, JackoMallows said:

Aaaand more round art (featuring @SlimeBird and @Woje), doodles from the ragin' mages round where tide got fireballed by a wiz, and when Fiona hauled her off to heal her, Chiki saw a mouse and thought it was Tide, because a different wizard was polymorphing so much of the crew... (we were both on screen watching chiki panic, lol)

tidatouille.png

I just don't get it like. We were standing there. Drawings great as usual :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, JackoMallows said:

Marketable Tide plushie. Doodled while my wrist has been recovering. :']

Fpy8OUw.png

Buying 10

• Like 1

A really sad shift end where Tide held onto Chiki as she started dying of toxin damage even when she started to die of radiation herself. A really tragic way to end what was initially a really goofy dress up round.

keane_a_heart_to_hold_you.png

unknown.png

(Lyrics are from A Heart To Hold You by Keane)

• Like 6
  • dead 1

5 hours ago, JackoMallows said:

Do I even need to say it's round art anymore? Siblings being very cute siblings.

bbuebfubfhjeu.png

unknown.png

I love them I cry now

Happy "draw characters I haven't drawn before instead of drawing Chiki" day! I wanted to draw some folks I've seen around & interacted with but haven't gotten the chance to draw. And then there's still a Chiki in the corner anyway because I do really like drawing her. lmao
Technically Jade is cheating a little bit but I've only drawn funny slime changeling Jade before OK don't sue me

chiki_days.png

Sticky Bomb - @Krossarn
Gordon Whitlock - @Ninjawaha
Teufel Eckzahn - @Threes
Yikaya - @Franziska
Synth Tee - @SynthTee
Jade Burnwood - @dearmochi

• Like 11

don't believe i've posted this one. from a round where fiona was killed, cut into several pieces, and tossed into space. the pieces of her body were recovered, and tide was left with uh. "a little something"

CWcD2ii.png

• Like 4
  • dead 2

Just now, JackoMallows said:

don't believe i've posted this one. from a round where fiona was killed, cut into several pieces, and tossed into space. the pieces of her body were recovered, and tide was left with uh. "a little something"

CWcD2ii.png

Top #1 deadest sister award goes to Fiona Phillips 😔

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to share my Secret Santa art! One of them was back-filling for someone else, it was fun to be a helper elf of sorts. Thanks to Drake for putting together and organizing such a fun exchange!

0xxJ5MR.png

l0CN9AW.png

• Like 6
  • fastparrot 1

2 hours ago, JackoMallows said:

Forgot to share my Secret Santa art! One of them was back-filling for someone else, it was fun to be a helper elf of sorts. Thanks to Drake for putting together and organizing such a fun exchange!

0xxJ5MR.png

l0CN9AW.png

These are still literally so cute !!!!!!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Brushing off this thread, oop. I've been drawing a lot these past few months, but it's Art Fight season once again, so... let's share a few of those attacks

fmNTIIu.png

8kPAiF8.png

zhdeMDn.png

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use