Skye / JackoMallow's Art Thread

JackoMallows

Some friends got me wanting to think about how Rivera looks 'nd changes throughout her life so I'll leave this one here too.

She doesn't remember anything from age 25 - 41, conveniently. There's some trouble back there, so maybe it's for the best.

1dcTPhe.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • eyes 2

Something I've been doing some sporadic work on: finally making a proper reference sheet for Rivera. It's taking me forever to finish though, so here's a WIP.

z2gP9JI.png

Mostly, I just have some changes to make to the genetics jumpsuit, then I want to draw her in the mining suit. And honestly? Now that I look at this I sorta don't like how the cybernetic arm turned out. Might change that too, or make a separate, more detailed reference. But ehh, I'm being picky over a character reference...

Then it's a matter of a couple more visual notes, and then additional, appearance unrelated notes for a second reference sheet for use outside of game.

Maybe I put too much into the reference sheets for my characters? IDK

• Like 9

1 hour ago, JackoMallows said:

More Riveras but just doodles bc I've been under the weather :explosion:

LPCDQnH.png

They are nice doodles though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JackoMallows said:

Another one from yesterday. :>

WVrK6WS.png

Sucklet detected

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JackoMallows said:

Rare traditional art. Very rough sketch of Rivera from fitness club.

20210827_095332.png

unknown.png

THE JOGGERS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JackoMallows said:

Doodle of Tide on Lavaland, while thinking Angel and Fiona are dead. :']

gRM0dIs.png

(They were simply busy being badass)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Charliminator said:

Can we take a second to appreciate LITERALLY everything in this thread being top quality??

It's crazy isn't it?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaand more round art (featuring @SlimeBird and @Woje), doodles from the ragin' mages round where tide got fireballed by a wiz, and when Fiona hauled her off to heal her, Chiki saw a mouse and thought it was Tide, because a different wizard was polymorphing so much of the crew... (we were both on screen watching chiki panic, lol)

tidatouille.png

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use