AA's AMAA

What's your opinion on the current number of active staff tasked with reviewing and approving PRs when contrasted with the number of contributors, and if you think there is a problem, do you see a way to solve it?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Woje said:

What's your opinion on the current number of active staff tasked with reviewing and approving PRs when contrasted with the number of contributors, and if you think there is a problem, do you see a way to solve it?

The number of staff is low but a lot of us are exceedingly busy. A lot of the PRs are waiting on head approval at the moment, with me waiting for that before I review them. Some other PRs I wont review because I feel like its outside my skillset. I wouldnt really call it a problem because we are going along fine, stuff is still being merged, its just a little slower (especially since I been dealing with hosting stuff) 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CapnKitty said:

who is better, Kiwi or Derek? also can I keep them both?

Kiwi is softer and much more of a huggable cat, meanwhile derek is an attention whore who scratches and sings to you at 3AM. 

No you’re not having my cats.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

1 hour ago, Ziiro said:

rebase when

When you code it

Dont actually someone tried that once and didnt ask anyone and it got absolutely annihilated

• honk 1

15 minutes ago, Gaty said:

Do you have any other hobbies other than being green?

General sysadminnery stuff, but para is probably my primary hobby

6 minutes ago, zwan1990 said:

With support going out for internet explorer do you think it will affect paradise and if so how so?

IE Webview (the thing that BYOND runs on) isn't being phased out as so many apps run on it. The IE frontend however, will be going. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spacemanspark said:

Give me $5000

Were not doing this forever. 

Give me $50,000, no more offers

14 minutes ago, AffectedArc07 said:

So are these deals in USD, GBP, or European Monopoly money?

3 minutes ago, Esenno said:

So are these deals in USD, GBP, or European Monopoly money?

USD because spark is US so its easier for him to convert

44 minutes ago, Pckables said:

In your opinion, what is Paradise's biggest selling point that separates it from other servers at the moment?

I honestly dont know. We have a lot of species variety and the karma jobs are nice, but as well as this, its nice being a standout server on the hub that isnt just "oh hey were yet another cookie-cutter TG downstream" 

21 hours ago, AffectedArc07 said:

Give me $500,000

• stunbaton 1

7 minutes ago, Veterankyl said:

What's your dream feature/addition for the server that wouldn't be a port/feature from another server?

I would love more advanced ingame scripting/nerd shit to do because I found that really entertaining, but sadly its too performance intensive to evaluate it all at runtime and manage, so its unlikely we will ever get something like that again. 

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

What’s your thoughts about the server ’high’ population on the current map and available job slots?

Also, what’s your coding priority as of now?

Keep up the good work!

8 minutes ago, Krossarn said:

What’s your thoughts about the server ’high’ population on the current map and available job slots?

Also, what’s your coding priority as of now?

Keep up the good work!

High pop has always been a dislike for me for to performance, lack of job slots and a low RP level due to so much chaos, but everyone else seems to enjoy it so I’m not going to be a dictator and change it.

Code priorities shifted recently and as of now my priority is implementing 2FA for BYOND accounts on the server.

• Thanks 1

What is your opinion on off-station content such as gateways, space ruins and lavaland?

What is your most liked / disliked antagonist?

Do you think species should each be unique balance-wise, unique aesthetic-wise, both, or another measure?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cocacolagua said:

What is your opinion on off-station content such as gateways, space ruins and lavaland?

What is your most liked / disliked antagonist?

Do you think species should each be unique balance-wise, unique aesthetic-wise, both, or another measure?

I like off-station content because it makes stuff feel less packed on station

I really like the idea of wizard because of the chaos, and absolutely hate revs

I think they should be both 

1 hour ago, Coolrune206 said:

Why?

Yes

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use