Admin Complaint 19/05/2021 -unsure

Goldenfield

Admin(s) Key: Multiple admins on at the time and i could not discern which one or which ones were responsible since they refused to reveal him.

Marginalorb is a Game Admin
Tourte is a Game Admin
Esenno is a Game Admin
MysticLiger is a Game Admin

Your ckey (Byond username): Goldenfield
Your Discord name (if applicable): Dont have

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 19/05/2021

Nature of complaint: misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback

Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint: None

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements):

Round ID: 27021

Player name: Jimmy Rustles

>start round

>mess about as civilian

>get bored and capture beepsky and put in gateway since a sec officer had been a dick to me 

>Beepsky is then used by an admin to chase after me and harrass me (this was fun)

>make war upon beepsky and mostly lose

>admin starts abusing his powers by injecting me with drugs and blinding me

>makes me mentally retarded at some point for half an hour

>coma's me in some moments i think

>after an hour long of badmin bullshittery i decide to destroy beepsky with a small explosive since i cant do anything else to it

>admin locks me deletes my stuff and kills me.

>bwoink begins for explosive making.

Full description of events:

Started a round as a civilian and got in a conflict with sec i think, i then decided to try and capture a beepsky out of curiosity and hatred of security by closing one in a locker and parcel wrapping the locker so it cant get out, i had job changed to explorer earlier in the round so i decided to put beepsky in gateway instead of destroying it. After i put beepsky in gateway and let loose from locker it started following me which i thought was odd and talking shit with voice, i get spooked and left it there in gateway. after leaving it in gateway i was then chased and stunned dozens of times and cuffed over the course of an hour by a beepsky, this was quite fun because it talked shit and i talked shit and we fought although i didnt damage the beepsky not for lack of trying. Part way through the admin responsible started using his powers on me directly during the conflict by drugging me, stunning me, making me retarded, half blinding me and putting me in a coma (this could be because of drugs but probably not since i recovered without help.). this resulted in me being looted and robbed and chased and held in security for awhile but not being arrested. frustrated that i couldnt beat the beepsky with all the admin interference and annoyed at how i was crippled with drugs and blindness i made 2 small remote explosives filled with welding fuel so i could lure beepsky onto one and detonate it, i assumed this would do pretty much zero damage to the station, after making them and putting an explosive down infront of beepskies path i was immediately admin locked and killed, my items were then deleted and i was bwoinked for breaking the rule of no explosive making.

I admit full fault for breaking the explosive rule as i had forgotten it and many others had made explosives without being antags during many shifts ive played. i just assumed it was a scope thing where making a small soda bomb was okay where making a toxins bomb wasn't, this is my bad.

• Salt 1

First of all, let me point out that this isn't 4chan. This isn't the place for greentext. Show some respect.

You broke the rules and got punished. This seems fine to me. You admit you did so. I fail to see the problem.

I've been told you also called the admins gay. Do you have anything to say about that? Because I'd have just banned you at that point.

Okay no problem, my exact words were gods gay in caps after being stunned and cuffed for the nth time, i didn't mean it in a homophobic way but if such language is considered homophobic by the server i apologise. i haven't received any punishment yet because i never received any response to my latest admin reply, i received no bans or statements that i could discern.

i see you are also discriminating against me for the way i posted this topic even though TLDR originates from 4chan and the way to tldr on the entirety of the internet is to use > for the most part, this might be arguable but its where tldr spread from.

I can also see that you are a headmin and didnt try to respond in anyway to the admin abuse that i suffered, thats fine i guess i should have expected it to go this way. feel free to perma my account i wont be playing again on your server.

• Salt 1

Yes, using gay as an insult is obviously homophobic. It's blatantly so. You clearly weren't calling them happy. You were calling them homosexuals, as an insult -  as if it's a bad thing to be gay. You'd have to be a complete and utter moron to think it's not homophobic - so I do accept you might not have thought it was homophobic. But it is, and every time you use gay as a pejorative you are being homophobic.

Using the format from a place that has also created such terms as "Kill yourself faggot" is going to be looked down on here very strongly, but you're not being "discriminated" against. I'm not denying you a job or work or telling you to kill yourself. I'm judging you as an immature edgelord, based on your actions.

As for the admin abuse you suffered  - it appears to be because you were being a dick. It's acceptable for admins to mess with people who are being self-antagging dicks, especially homophobic ones such as yourself. If that drives them away from the server then I see that as a win.

The only issue I have with the admins actions is that you were only punished ICly. The attitude of then complaining when you got basically a slap on the wrist for something I would have banned for is hilarious but not surprising. They should have just banned you, but sometimes they like to have some fun with it I guess.

Complaint has merit, but not the merit you wanted. I won't increase the ban as a result of an AC. Perhaps it'd be better you find a server that is more accepting of homophobic edgelords.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use