Brand new player saying hello after being dragged onto the station.

blanerocker

Hello! I don't really know where to begin besides that like what the title says. A really good friend of mine pretty much convinced me to try Space station. Still don't have a primary character, mainly a temp one while learning how to play. I've only played a single round as an assistant, had a hard time just to eat food. I'm going to keep trying until I either understand what I'm doing or I get too frustrated and leave for a long while.

• Like 1

Welcome to Paradise!

This game can truly be difficult to get into, but if you need help there are plenty willing to help you. Asking questions on the discord or pressing f1 and selecting mentor help is great if you have questions.

Other than that i wish you luck and a pleasant stay here on the NSS Cyberaid!

6 minutes ago, Trololiver112 said:

Welcome to Paradise!

This game can truly be difficult to get into, but if you need help there are plenty willing to help you. Asking questions on the discord or pressing f1 and selecting mentor help is great if you have questions.

Other than that i wish you luck and a pleasant stay here on the NSS Cyberaid!

Thanks, yeah usually the complexity would push me away but lately I've been finding those types of games more entertaining than others. I guess going from Barotrauma to Project Zomboid to this kinda helped me.

Edited by blanerocker

Welcome! We all have been where you are now. In the beginning, the struggle is real! But if you persist and do not give up, you will find that this game is amazing, ridiculous and challenging at times at the same time. The mechanics are something to get used to, and there are a lot of possibilities, but as Trololiver above me here said, F1 in-game > select mentorhelp for any questions you may have about the game. Also do not be afraid to ask *too* many questions, because there is no such  thing. 

I remember my first janitor shift a couple of years ago. It was very, very daunting.

Fast forward time, and now I'm part of the server's administration. 

It's always nice to see new people come in, and it's even better if they stay! :) Don't worry about your character yet, that's also not something you develop overnight (for some people at least).

Above all: Have fun!

Welcome to paradise feel free to come discord and ask questions there are many great people who will answer them also mentor help is also very great way to help you get started they are nerds that know everything. Goodluck not meeting me in processing ARMA-492

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use