Part-time Nanotrasen Employee Comin' Back for More

MORTHRIN

Hello everyone!

I've messed around every now and then with this game and on this server, mostly a face that shows up for around a week and disappears for months after.  Though I've messed around with many different codebases, Paradise has consistently been my favorite among the many branches.

In game, I run a character named Drennigan Marr, and, at the moment, you can often find me either in the Supply or Medical departments.  I've been intrigued to learn more about many of the different professions and game mechanics, but have been scared off by the steep learning curve which I feel this game is somewhat known for.  Though I've played off and on since 2018, my knowledge of the game is still characteristic of a newbie, which probably is why I play as seldom as I do.  Nevertheless, my goal is to start playing more and growing more confident with the different professions until I can truly consider myself a full-time Nanotrasen employee (sorry Syndicate supporters).  I'm hoping that the community will be patient with me as I start relearning things yet again, but I have been satisfied thus far.  I guess I'll see y'all in space!  Ciao!

Space Lords save us if I'm elected Captain....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use