Lockbox problem

Wikimody

Almost evry wepon printed by RnD comes locet in lockbox. This isnt a problem in itself it is realy simple and good way to not give RnD free wepons. Proble is that lockboxes are i thing only thing that cant be open without EMAG or sufitient ID. This is a problem in my opinion.

Boxes from cargo can be opend with emiters or EMP (other ways exist to i thing). Secure locers are posible to open by trowing a spear enof or again EMP. Lockboxes are imposible to open by damaging them since there are counted as items and tring to hit them actiwate mesage abaut them being loced not atak them. EMP dont work i tryed acid dont work it youst mealts lockbox with item inside for some reson and explosions dont open them to. If you dont hawe aces on ID or EMAG you cant open them with shodnt be a case since loced crates and locers arent that safe and they hawe the same task.

Sory for my english

Edited by Wikimody

Free and infinite weapons shouldnt be easy to obtain. If you need an AEG, immolator, etc as an antag, just steal the access.

1 hour ago, MattTheFicus said:

Free and infinite weapons shouldnt be easy to obtain. If you need an AEG, immolator, etc as an antag, just steal the access

This. Seriously, lockboxes are fine as is. Honestly, mecha weapons should be locked as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use