Piersing syringes

Wikimody

Another idea i got from TG.

When you thing abaut it medical is only departament that dont hawe way to make itself combat ready. Even engieniering has some tools with being able to hac evrywere from start and hawing great way of geting flametrowers more dedly (+ esiest deparament to make mashift wepons). Doctor has easy way to kill somone but only when he is not ready for it. Doctor can operate somone and take there heart out or can feed somone poison teling that he is feading cure. But only wepon doctor has against somone combat ready is syringe gun. You hawe 15u of any cheams chemistry makes for you to kill or stun somone. It is enof with good mixs and it is potentialy deadly wepon but... it is literaly usles against anyone wearing hardsuit. It is especjali paintful in figt with nuces since there is no way you cath nuce without armor so medcal cant make any worth using wepon against inwader. 

That why i thing ading piersing syringe is good idea. Maybe add it in crafting menu as combining of syringe and somfing for example plasteal. 

If not this then at least mace nukies armor not count as hardsuit when in combat mode for syringes.

Meme/DeathChems REALLY dont need to be more prevalent. That, and a group of people who in theory are all doctors who's focus is healing people shouldnt have a need to "arm up". This is an RP game, not a combat simulator, not everything needs to be geared toward combat especially the Medbay.

You can use tranq darts in any shotgun to pierce a hardsuit iirc. You should be able to put any chem you want inside a tranq dart shell.

Edited by Corocan

1 hour ago, MattTheFicus said:

Meme/DeathChems REALLY dont need to be more prevalent. That, and a group of people who in theory are all doctors who's focus is healing people shouldnt have a need to "arm up". This is an RP game, not a combat simulator, not everything needs to be geared toward combat especially the Medbay.

This. Chemistry is already wicked ridiculous. 

On 4/29/2021 at 1:56 PM, Wikimody said:

When you thing abaut it medical is only departament that dont hawe way to make itself combat ready.

If you're going to base your entire argument on one premise, make sure it's a good premise.

Why's this even an issue? Why WOULD you want everyone to be armed?

I agree with some of the comments here, "meme chems" as they are known are already so much of a joke that the idea of buffing them truly leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use