Server Alignment chart

Sirryan2002

I tried breaking up everyone I knew well into an alignment chart, feel free to recommend me people to add/move around. I feel like it's pretty accurate though.

chartindividualk.thumb.png.2515921f01299f94358b05542541963d.png

• Like 9
  • clown 1
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 1

Why is heather in neutral good there is only pure evil radiating. This is fake news

forgot to add this but sidenote, very curious of where I might land on this

Edited by Shmabu
  • Like 2

Karri is very much Lawful Good, being the law abiding, good heart she is. Her sister Amanda True Neutral, she just...really doesn't have anymore fucks to give about anyone on the station, though she does lean a bit good because...well...stupid people don't deserve death but..fuck is it annoying....and Tahayata is Chaotic Good, because Vox...but Vox who isn't a skrek...just reports on other skreks, and occasionally steals their skrekkin stuff.

• Like 2

Oleg is definitely true neutral, he does his own thing regardless of circumstances. A force of neutrality.

I'd say Kar-Ski is lawful good, along with Flufferton, have you ever seen those two doing crimes, or even greytiding.

You cannot get more chaotic neutral than Tooben, he is like the bard who seduces the dragon, and when others ask how did he do it, he goes "Get good, bruh"

Good chart, got my laughs out of it :clap

Edited by Anteci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Shmabu said:

Why is heather in neutral good there is only pure evil radiating. This is fake news

forgot to add this but sidenote, very curious of where I might land on this

Honored <3

• Like 1

1. Spark is not choatic evil at worst he is lawful evil.

2. Esenno I think people misunderstand you I always thought you were lawful neutral

3. I wonder where ARMA-492 would be on here.

wolf wears no shirt, how is that not evil enough

8 minutes ago, WingedYordle said:

I would like to know Wolf’s reasoning for neutral evil. Not complaining just more interested on the process.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate that I have kept my head low enough that I have managed to keep my true alignment hidden

• Like 1
  • stunbaton 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use