Space Dwarves Event

Sirryan2002

I figured I'd make this so everyone can contribute that participated. The Space Dwarf Event that @Norwest hosted was super fun and he asked for us to drop some suggestions at one point. Before I say anything though, it was super fucking fun and I hope to do it again some time.

Some suggestions:

• Diplomacy should probably be encouraged at first so the dwarves don't just get dogpiled the second the crew discovers them
  • It may be helpful just to condense the area the dwarves start in(I know this might be difficult due to the asteroid being a map template) so that that trying to build stuff is a bit less chaotic and there isn't so much clutter
  • You've probably already thought of this, but having some premade dwarf 'Outfits' would ease the event setup probably.
  • A few stacks of wood would be helpful for building stuff
  • A few dwarven warriors would help with defending the base

Please keep:

• Giving the dwarves bone axes, they're sick.
  • Encouraging heavy drinking and reverence towards the blood god
  • doing awesome events
  • Having the dwarves enslave crewmates, it's better that they have something to do RP wise than to be removed from the round.
Edited by Sirryan2002
word
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, maxfromsweden said:

Can you elaborate a bit on what happened during this event? It feels a bit sad to miss fun events. I would love if there was a set time during the week which was "event time" or something.

Yeah totally. The Bean Asteroid ruin was spawned in(massive asteroid with a small base inside) and around 6 people were spawned inside the base as "dwarves." They were given the dwarfism and sobriety genes(tiny people who can drink a shit ton) and were given advanced equipment + some raw materials. They were to dig out the asteroid and build room and trade with the nearby syndicate space base(researchers). They were given mindslave implants to "enslave" crew members that trespassed or the dwarves just in general captured.

Wasnt @Norwest also responsible for one of the events with the cowboy colony and the pirate crew invading the station?

My favourite events come from that beautiful mind, cant wait till we got an round with Norwest, Tourte and MysticLiger on the steering wheel.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use