Name Review - Grzegorz Przemyslaw ''Tyroneusz'' Floidowski

NeverLucky

Byond Key: Mailman Number Six

IC Name for Review: Grzegorz Przemyslaw ''Tyroneusz'' Floidowski

Race: Human

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? Nay

Reason/Backstory: I received a complaint about my name being similar to a person called "George Floyd". It was never an issue in my previous admin interactions so I would like to get a second opinion on that.

Hi there.

20 hours ago, NeverLucky said:

I received a complaint about my name being similar to a person called "George Floyd".

This is clearly not a good-faith appeal here. It's not "similar" to it. It is the Polish version of it, even the middle name. Acting coy here about it being "a person called George "Floyd"" is not going to fly, because it's fucking blindingly obvious you know who George Floyd is and chose his name specifically for a reason.

You did this intentionally to troll. especially with the middle name of "Tyrone".

20 hours ago, NeverLucky said:

It was never an issue in my previous admin interactions so I would like to get a second opinion on that.

It took a Polish speaking admin to properly notice it. We see a lot of names and often don't read them that closely unless they jump out at us.

The second opinion is that you're an edgelord troll and we don't need you on the server. You can play as "Tyrone" elsewhere.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use