Add White Drask Tones.

Chandlerkun

What I'm suggesting:

I like Drask. But it's a bit tiresome seeing basically only very pale blue Drask and very dark blue Drask. I'd like to suggest their skin tone's to offer the ability to go beyond pale blue to pure white, with the shades in-between. Why? Because white Drask would look really freaking cool and would be very aesthetically pleasing.

This would also open the chances for some light grayish Drask, and I know that's not a TON of more variety. But I mean, I feel like it isn't absolutely lore breaking or extreme for Drask to be able to be whiter, even light grayer colors. It's a small change that would make giving them vibrant eyes and arm spikes look really cool. 

Why i'm suggesting:

Pure white Drask would be cool. That's pretty much it. I hope this isn't immensely difficult to code, and I hope whoever is in charge of Drask as a race are okay with this proposal.

Edited by Chandlerkun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use