A few ideas

Pyrodes

I didn't want to clog up the suggestions channels by posting each of these separately, so I'm gonna do it in one post.

A martial arts holodeck with holographic gloves that work like the warden's krav maga gloves which give temporary martial arts such as krav maga, sleeping carp, and CQC but only work in the holodeck and on people who have another pair of holographic gloves equipped to prevent antag cheese in the holodeck. It would be nice to be able to practice martial arts outside of test servers.

edit: would be best to have it do stamina damage instead of actually injuring

A type of weaker CQC without legsweep made for NT which could be given to red or gamma emergency response teams, I believe this would be reasonable RP-wise, since i'm pretty sure ERTs are pretty much trained soldiers. I haven't thought too much about the balance implications in this, but I think it would be a nice addition and allow for more ways to fight back in close-quarters other than just a combat knife.

Add karma races to ghost roles which let you pick species which should be unavailable unless you have unlocked that specific race, this one might allow for more RP opportunities and freedom on species selection.

Edited by Pyrodes

The only issue i see with a martial arts holodeck is it basically becomes an NT approved rage cage. A better idea would be to add a ghost spawner where you could test antag items with other ghosts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use