Introduction from a mentally challenged roleplayer

Quinn

Hello Y'all. Im Quinn. maybe a few of you recognize me as Sarah Lancer from the last couple of days. ive been reluctant to play SS13 for years, but now that i gave it a shot, its pretty damn good! currently my character is going through a pretty normal career progression; from civvie, to janitor, to cargo tech, and currently as a new shaft miner. my hope is that i can eventually learn enough to promote her to roboticist, and much, much later research director. i dont know what else to say sooooo see y'all later

• Like 8

Heyo! To be fair robotics is an easy job if you keep wiki open and mentorhelp anything you struggle with.

Keep it up, I started with mining too, I recommend you to talk to other miners and form a group, it will make it safer, funnier and you will get friends. Always pick a gps. If you want to do robotics I suggest you should try it, maybe become a civilian and ask the HOP to join as an intern to learn about robots, im sure the roboticists will teach you.

Hey welcome to the game! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Thanks for the nice comments, y'all! im currently set in robotics and constantly learning new stuff about the role! very fun!

On 4/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Quinn said:

im currently set in robotics

Make, maintain, and upgrade the borgs. Dead chat will love you. Remember you can never have enough borgs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Quinn! You might know me as Francisco Unk, and I've really enjoyed the few rounds I've played with you, whether it's been "working" together as roboticist, or just seeing you around every once in a while. Glad to see you're enjoying the game, and I'm glad I could help you learn robotics! 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 8:42 AM, MisterMan said:

Hey Quinn! You might know me as Francisco Unk, and I've really enjoyed the few rounds I've played with you, whether it's been "working" together as roboticist, or just seeing you around every once in a while. Glad to see you're enjoying the game, and I'm glad I could help you learn robotics! 

Thanks a lot man! Hope to see you around the station more often!

On 4/15/2021 at 6:52 PM, Esenno said:

Make, maintain, and upgrade the borgs. Dead chat will love you. Remember you can never have enough borgs.

This, being a good robo is an easy and fun way to make friends and karma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use