Romancing the Supermatter Engine: Getting Dusted for Your Lust

Today, I present to you:
The all-new comprehensive guide to meeting the supermatter love of your life!

So, you've just seen a gorgeous supermatter crystal, haven't you? Catching feelings for her? I know you are, so today we're gonna help you get the date of your dreams!

Step 1. Obtain all of your protective gear- You'll need magboots to stop you from slipping into the arms of your angel before she's ready to embrace you (make sure they're on!) And you'll need a radiation suit in order to prevent painful death via radiation burns. Messon scanners are a great option to prevent you from hallucinating, but this is the first and last time you'll ever date a supermatter, so who cares!

Step 2. Contact the CE- The Chief Engineer is your best bet for getting access to your dream gal, and you should ask them about getting permission to meet her! 

Step 3. Prepare to flatter her- pleasing a radioactive crystal capable of killing anything in the universe is no easy task, so bring something to get her love and trust. Try giving her flowers, a cup of tea, or another sentimental object.

Step 4. Small talk plays a big game- You need to talk to her; ask about her day, about her life, her family, and how she's feeling. In doing this, you'll be ready to dive deeper into your passion for that lovely, radioactive lady.

Step 5. The Kiss- You've made it this far; You've got her love, her trust, and she's ready to get serious about things. You want to make the relationship official. Make the final move, go in for a kiss. If she truly loves you, you'll become a speck dust and join her among the angels.

Step 6. Happy hunting- Now that you've read this comprehensive guide on romancing a supermatter engine, get out there and get going! You're sure to impress all the ladies!

• Like 4
  • clown 2
  • honk 2

Ok this handles female super mater shards which I will find incredibly useful. But what about the subset of our player base who might be more inclined towards male super matter shards? Same tips apply?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Esenno said:

Ok this handles female super mater shards which I will find incredibly useful. But what about the subset of our player base who might be more inclined towards male super matter shards? Same tips apply?

Yes, same tips apply. Happy hunting!

• 2 months later...

"So, you've just seen a gorgeous supermatter crystal, haven't you? Catching feelings for her? I know you are, so today we're gonna help you get the date of your dreams!" How you gonna assume the sm's gender like that 🤔 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 8:32 PM, MxNimbus433 said:

"So, you've just seen a gorgeous supermatter crystal, haven't you? Catching feelings for her? I know you are, so today we're gonna help you get the date of your dreams!" How you gonna assume the sm's gender like that 🤔 

Nobody has ever said otherwise, so my running headcanon is that we have a female SM crystal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use