Linked the wrong discord account to my Byond one

TotoMC01

Hi, I accidentally linked my byond account (TotoMC) to my secondary discord account TotoMC-2#4112 (I use it for testing discord bots) and I would like to unlink it and link it to my discord account TotoMC#1624 

On 3/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, TotoMC01 said:

Hi, I accidentally linked my byond account (TotoMC) to my secondary discord account TotoMC-2#4112 (I use it for testing discord bots) and I would like to unlink it and link it to my discord account TotoMC#1624 

Hi. @TotoMC01@TotoMC

Your current setup is this:

• Unlinked(ingame) -> TotoMC01(forum) -> TotoMC#1624(discord)
  • totomc(ingame) -> TotoMC(forum) -> TotoMC-2#4112

Your forum/discord accounts cannot be delinked from each other, because your forum accounts were created based on your discord login... which means if that is de-linked they become unusable.

However, you do have a few options for fixing this:

1. You can go to https://www.paradisestation.org/forum/settings/ and simply change the display names on your two forum accounts so they match the discord accounts they're linked to. Or you can ask me to simply swap over the displaynames for you.
  2. You can ask me to de-link your totomc byond account from your totomc forum account so you can re-link it instead to your totomc01 forum account. (which, with the above displayname change, would become your primary forum account)
  3. You can ask me to delete both forum accounts and then you can re-register them using normal non-discord registration, that will let you then associate whatever discord account you like with them, and it will also mean you can delink/relink them with discord at will once they're re-created.

Let me know what you want to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use