hello I'm new :)

Viz

Hi guys I just found this server and I am enjoying my time here!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, yeah, I remembered this is a thing so might aswell. Hi, am Woj. I'm from Poland. I play pretty much only Fiona Phillips, though I do take breaks from her, but still that's the character you've probably seen me play. I've been here since, I wanna say, May of last year? Time flies. I play this game mostly for roleplay, though in absence of people willing to do so, I like to greytide, 'cause who doesn't.

As far as my spessmen experience goes, I've played a bit of ss13 under different ckeys in 2015-2016, then kinda stopped, and made a new BYOND account in 2020 to play here (because a friend from outside ss13, @Jabronio, asked me to), since I obviously did not remember my login information for pretty much throwaway accounts I made five years ago for a random 2D spessmen game. Pretty much had to re-learn the game, but I think I'm pretty ok now. Even got a cool orange name. I like playing security, command, and engineering, though I prefer roles within those departments where the workload isn't too big, so I actually get to roleplay. HMU icly if you like to roleplay we'll have a good time.

Hobbies, uh, I have a decade of experience with roleplaying, mostly in the form of Pathfinder (a D&D clone) and D&D 3.5e, I've played a slew of other tabletop games aswell, but Pathfinder's the one I play consistently. I love worldbuilding and have my own fantasy setting I use for my campaigns - I am my group's designated eternal GM, since only I can navigate the absolute maze of a system that Pathfinder is. So if you ever wondered why my characters' records are walls of text, yeah, here's why - I'm a nerd who likes to write lore. Other than that, I enjoy cooking. Dunno what to say about cooking. Food tasty. I like all of it as long as it's prepared well. Except bananas fuck bananas.

Outside of spessmen and hobbies I'm currently doing a masters in biotechnology, my thesis is about kale (I am pretty much specialized in plants, even more so in specifically in vitro plant tissue cultures). Eat kale, it's good for you, and only tastes bad if you don't know what to do with it, otherwise it's actually pretty great. My undergrad thesis was about lemons so uh, when life gives you lemons amirite?

As you can see from the utter chaos of this post, I am not a very organized person.

Edited by Woje
I hate bananas
  • Like 2
  • fastparrot 2

3 minutes ago, Yllall said:

The title is a lie, I feel cheated smh

hello mentor ho w unbuckle ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hello woj, I play Dulce and I would like to improve my roleplaying, Im sorry for hitting you with a pickaxe, my IC friend was talking about the cult in lavaland and we were thinking about escaping to space. Then you started talking about kidnapping us and I was OOC'ly scared and thought you really would turn us into cult (which I hate) and I did something really wrong.

Edited by diegorusten
  • Salt 1

21 hours ago, diegorusten said:

Hello woj, I play Dulce and I would like to improve my roleplaying, Im sorry for hitting you with a pickaxe, my IC friend was talking about the cult in lavaland and we were thinking about escaping to space. Then you started talking about kidnapping us and I was OOC'ly scared and thought you really would turn us into cult (which I hate) and I did something really wrong.

it's oke, I'm still salty but it's oke, you roleplay ok though like I see you talking to people a lot and stuff, that's always nice to see

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2021 at 6:05 AM, diegorusten said:

Then you started talking about kidnapping us and I was OOC'ly scared and thought you really would turn us into cult

Just imagining what may have happened is highly amusing to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use