Make unwanted kissing battery

Charliminator

1 hour ago, BryanR said:

It has a projectile?

Yeah. It's not a direct kiss. It's a blown kiss. Even gets deflected by sleeping Carp according to vallidian.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, for the sake of not turning the brig cells into Lovers Lane, where all broken hearts go to die and security becomes overburdened with the sheer amount of akward kiss givers and recievers, for me, id say say.....

2 hours ago, Esenno said:

Yeah. It's not a direct kiss. It's a blown kiss. Even gets deflected by sleeping Carp according to vallidian.

It gets deflected by carp and activities the RDs armour

• clown 1

It's a projectile like any other, and thus will interact with things such as the shielded hardsuit's kiss deflector, battlemage armor's anti-love barrier, RD's reactive anti-affection armor, and of course, sleeping carp practitioners know better than to be tempted like that. Admittedly makes sense for wizards, internet lore of old does imply they've been evading those for at least 30 years. It kinda sucks though because it can reveal/impede antags and it's an *emote*. 

Honestly I'm not a fan of actual physical kiss projectiles at all. You can just emote blowing a kiss at someone. Close range MELEE kisses are probably fine? Though huh I wonder what kinda RP this might encourage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Make hugging harassment too then, smh my head random strangers walk up and HUG me showing me AFFECTION. makes me sick. 

in all seriousness, I think the only problem with kissing is that it’s coded as a projectile and can trigger things that it shouldn’t be able to as mentioned above.

37 minutes ago, Shaw said:

Make hugging harassment too then, smh my head random strangers walk up and HUG me showing me AFFECTION. makes me sick. 

in all seriousness, I think the only problem with kissing is that it’s coded as a projectile and can trigger things that it shouldn’t be able to as mentioned above.

I thought you were serious for a few seconds lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use