February Wiki Update

Sirryan2002

Hey everyone!

Every day the wiki is getting more up to speed with all the changes going on! 90% of what we considered "in need of revision" back in December has been revised and made new! We are currently sitting at just under 20 articles in need of revision, most of which are brand new articles that need more added to them(or to be cleaned up).

I'm going to try and continue this trend of providing sitreps on the wiki in hopes to document what's going on get people invested in the process.

What needs to be done on the Wiki:

• The Guide to Food and Drinks is missing a few sections
  • The png file for Meat on the wiki still uses the old sprite and should be updated
  • The Supermatter page should be gone over with a fine comb
  • Charlie Station(mob spawner) needs to be written
  • Charlie Station(location) needs to be created
  • EMP Effects needs to be finished(Currently Assigned to @Shaw)
  • Megafauna>Colossus needs to have its loot section reduced in size
  • Voice of God page needs to be formatted and cleaned up
  • Guide to Medical needs general edits and needs to take into account new radiation changes due to the recent PR
  • Implants needs to be checked over for inaccuracies
  • TEG could needs to be looked over and revised by someone experienced with that engine
  • Guide to Engineering needs to be updated to take into account tesla/singulo being non-default
  • File:Engineeringroom.png needs to be updated
  • beg the headmins to give wiki editors the power to delete stuff

February Change log:

Other Wiki Editors who have put in a lot of work this last month but I haven't mentioned: @Tenheydes

If you want to get involved with editing the wiki and don't know how, @ me on the discord and I'll sit down and teach you stuff when I get the chance. I hope to continue doing this every 1-2 months. I have a really good guide for learning how to wiki here

As always, thanks for the hard work everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use