Hi there, Brandy here!

Timelessdaze

Hello paradise I’ve been playing here for a while now, made some good IC friendships and gauged the server enough to know that you guys don’t completely despise me so I figured I’d finally introduce myself here as well as the discord. 

My main character right now is Brandy Smith, a lot of you probably already know her. My main jobs as Brandy are blueshield, warden and HoS. Brandy is an interesting duality for me as a character because she is a complete sweetheart with a saintly patience who doesn’t smoke, drink, swear or abuse clowns (imagine!) while simultaneously being beaten, stabbed, shot, set on fire and verbally berated to the point of almost being OOC attacks. Some of her other notable characteristics that she loves coffee drinks, she loves clowns and has been known to let them off on minor crimes and give them gifts, she is a recovering alcoholic and generally prefers to avoid the bar and situations where alcohol is present.

If you ever see me in game feel free to PDA me or stop by office for a chat, and if you ever see me stuck on warden duty bringing me a latte or coffee is a quick way to get on my good side. 

Also I would like to issue a blanket apology to anyone who has suffered at the hands of my OOC drunkenness while handling weapons. Llinos Owen, Edgar Miller and others I am so very sorry. You know what I did, I’ve learned my lesson

• Like 1

You claim to let people go on minor offenses, yet you still had me perma'd for murdering someone via emagged borg, emagging Beepsky, emagging the janibots, owning a restricted firearm and emag, breaking into the armory from space using C4 and toxins bombs, and throwing potassium + water grenades at officers when they tried to arrest me.

• stunbaton 1
  • clown 1
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use