Le Jello Art

Pineapple Salad

I uh never made one of these, but some people like my art so uhhh yah here you go nerds, respond here if you want me to work on something for you ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

as a start, here is a full body Dan, is my best drawing of him probably

ย 

finaldanart.png

Edited by Pineapple Salad
  • Like 13
  • fastparrot 1
  • bap 1

• 1 month later...

sketchps.thumb.png.849067ae507970df0a86108d09e98e3b.png

I did some cult concept art, I plan on doing concept art for most antag types and posting em here. Honestly speaking guys, I'm a bit dissatisfied with this one, feels like I could've really done a lot better, but this is what I've got ๐Ÿ˜”

ย 

The app I was using to draw kept on freezing for a good 5 seconds every so often, probably like a good 30 seconds between each freeze, and it was so annoying, I feel like that really played a part in my work lacking on this drawing.

Edited by Pineapple Salad
  • Like 13
  • stunbaton 2

God everytime i see art of Dan Jello, i just imagine he somehow at some point got teleported back in time to lead a British regiment against the french, or maybe to become a pirate king only to be teleported back to the future.

Awesome art

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
16 hours ago, Pineapple Salad said:

Another drawing, this one is some character art of my side character ๐Ÿ‘

20210902_040404.png

Inspired by genos? looks sick as hell

• 8 months later...

Tatortot Dan ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Screenshot_20220504-200814_Sketchbook.thumb.jpg.e51766a285e7cb13f36a5e7b3ccba150.jpg

I posted this on the discord but I figured I might as well post it here too lol

it was actually a very quick drawing, it took me a little less than 20 minutes to finish it, but I would say that it turned out pretty good for such a quick drawingg

• Like 5
  • fastparrot 1

ร—
ร—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use