Have an area in medbay dedicated to fixing IPCs

Pyrodes

Only two people are usually assigned to fixing IPCs, two. And I've seen too many bald roboticists unable to fix IPCs or not prioritizing them, instead making mechs or borgs and/or leaving them aside for quite a long time, or simply just giving up. I feel that if medbay had a dedicated spot for IPC repair, there would be less round-ending instances like these for players, with more people being able to help them instead of just two roboticists. My reasoning may not be the best here, but I feel like this is necessary.

in all honesty to fix ipcs you just need a tool kit and sometimes a cyborg analyzer this is why bringing their limbs with them is important these are not hard thing to collect and you can just use a or

Most engineers can also fix up an IPC if you ask nicely. Medical serves organics, and robotics serves IPCs. Yes, sometimes it will take a while to get repaired, but you can't always have a speedy recovery. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use