Landerlow's art

Landerlow

Woah Landerrod, i never knew you from this side! I didn't expect you were such a complex, deep and philosophical kind of person, I always thought of you as a simple guy who has been idoctrinated into excessive love for immovable rods and nothing more than that, but this post really proved me wrong.

• Like 1

This speaks to me on an emotional level. 

You can see from the liberal use of green that the artist feels comfortable with expressing their "greener pastures"; flaunting, just humbly enough, that they are on stable footing and not afraid to speak their mind. The brightly contrasting red shows us that the artist's life, much like even the poorest of pauper's, has strife.

Very deep, very awe-inspiring.

What? What's that?

What's the blue for?

Er, well. I don't know. But it looks very neat.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

You really up your game on this one. The first one was like a flower budding only giving me a tiny peek into your talent. But when I look into this one I can see and feel something and that right there is the quality I always look for in AbstracArt. Please keep showing your art!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use