Map Rotation and the Wiki

Sirryan2002

Hello everyone! If you've been paying attention to the github and discord you'll notice that there is a lot of chatter about Map Rotation. I am unsure of how long it will be until Map rotation is actually an available feature of Paradise however things are moving fast so I wanted us to get ahead of the game and make some preemptive changes.

I am going to begin adding the structure necessary to support locations for three different stations on one page. This won't be visible at first because they will be tagged out with <onlyinclude> tags, so please don't delete it.

If you want to help let me know.

Edited by Sirryan2002
accidently submitted to early; finished post
  • Like 1
  • toolbox 1

The default map will still be boxstation. The other maps will be "available" relatively soon but not to a "playable" level (IE: Meta & Delta need several areas remapped to rework from TG culture to ours) 

No real rush to get this sorted, but I appreciate the readiness

I'd gladly help if you tell me what there is to be done, you're a more experienced wiki editor so I'd rather be the wiki equivalent of dumb muscle here :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use