Supermatter lessons

Denghis

Hi folks, 

Since we recently had the supermatter merged into Paradise, and some people are anxious about poking it, in fear of reenacting the HBO series chernobyl. 

I am going to run semi regular "how to get the SM running safely" lessons for you fine people. 
All lessons will be run sometime between 19:00-22:00 CET on weekdays, on weekends i will be more flexible on the times, but in the range of 10-22 CET.
Lessons are expected to take about 1-2 hours (about a standard round) depending on the experience level and topics i have to cover. As well as the number of restarts needed so that everyone can try out the SM.

Once enough people are signed up, i will setup a testbox for us so you can poke the SM without fear of bwoinks. 

I will probably run the lessons with 3-4 people tops at a time, so that everyone has a chance to test all the fancy buttons. 

Topics covered: 
Safe regular startup
Some basics about atmos
Some basics about engineering. 
HELP IT IS DELAMING!

Leave a comment, or drop me a DM on discord (Denghis#9853) and i'll add you to the list.

Regards,

Denghis

Next lesson: TBD
Available slots: 4
Signed up: 

Successfully completed SM setup: 

1. WombatWave
Edited by Denghis
  • Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

I'd like to sign up for that Thursday but please make my slot the lowest priority and kick me out if you find 4 other people for it, I already know how SM works but I'm interested in an experienced engi main's perspective.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use