Emilitia Ennehrt in Spess!

EmilitiaEnnehrt

Hello!

I'm Emilitia Ennehrt, my friends simply call me "Emi"

As of recent, you might have seen one of my two characters on board the NSS Cyberiad: Helka Ellenn and Scarlet Einholve.

It's been more than a month now since I started playing this little space game, specifically on this server that my friend, @Calvary15, has invited me into, since then I've been making friends and having fun inside of it and made dumb mistakes which I am genuinely sorry for.

In game I play as these super focused, job-lose-phobia vulps who are trying to be as chill as possible within their characters to others with high appreciation to a large number of people and friends. Helka is a formal, (usually) sweet engine technician/quartermaster and Scarlet is a slightly arrogant but chill security officer/surgeon + xenobiologist.

In real life I'm a genderfluid Thai student majoring English and Literature, and planning to persue Philosophy and/or Psychology too. I don't have a lot to say about myself in general but you're always welcome to sit down and talk with me and we'll learn more about each other. Apart from being extremely focused on my research papers and some books, I do enjoy many hobbies such as writing, drawing, drumming, and barely being able to play the guitar.

Thank you for reading my introduction, hope to see you in the server, and feel free to hit me up on discord or whatever. 

<3

Byondkey: EmilitiaEnnehrt

Discord: Emilitia Ennehrt#3586

image.png.3bc05c1d65f7bffe2c08dffd9d0b6ff2.png

I'm a little emo towards close friends too, but it's more about them songs doe u_u

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use