Admin complaint Norwest

zwan1990

admin Ckey: @Norwest

my key: Zwan1990

my discord name Lazarus Biggums AkA Root

date of incident 04/01/2020

nature of incident: Fantastic event

brief description: Norwest did a event were ghosties spawned in as syndicate operatives building a base. 

full description:

This is purely a praise on @Norwestand his abilities for being a great event host. This event allowed for a few people to learn basic steps of engineering, mining, resource management and pod building. It also allowed for people to be creative and use their imaginations in terms of roleplay and building. It allowed for an action packed 3 hour shift were the syndicates were attacked by Cyberiad. All in all 10/10 thank you for the event. We as a community appreciate the time and effort you put into these events Norwest. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Salt 2

Chiming in in support of Norwest. They're a very attentive, well-mannered member of staff and I greatly appreciate they way they think outside of the box and come up with new events and such for the community. I often see them setting up USSP on the abandoned station, as well. It's definitely something I like to see in the SS13 community to keep things fresh, and I greatly appreciate their work.

Hi there, and thanks for this complaint.

Normally I don't like a peanut gallery of everyone throwing in their 2c, but due to the extreme nature of this, I'll allow others a few days to comment as to how these shocking events have affected them.

• honk 1

I'm truly shocked and appalled at the words I'm reading right now.  The fact that this has gone on for THIS long is truly abhorrent, and I pray for the victims and their families and their pets.

• Like 3

On 1/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, SkyPing said:

The fact that this has gone on for THIS long is truly abhorrent

This is clearly a systemic problem that we as headmins have failed to address. From this point forward I will make sure that all admins know that no fun is allowed.

• Thanks 2
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 3
  • honk 1

He.. god this is hard to talk about, he kept running fun event after fun event for the player base. god it makes me sick just thinking about all of the fun events he has run. he is truly a monster and I think he should be removed from staff for making the game enjoyable!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use