Hi!

roarbark

I've started playing on Paradise earlier this year and since I've been somewhat active on the discord, I thought I'd introduce myself and write down a bit about who I am.

In-game I play Ashtshis Lachqat, mostly in medical but I've been trying out security a bit, but my actual name's Lukas and I live in germany.

I turned 20 years old (what the fuck) this november.

Earlier this year I finished school and this October I started my three year long vocational training to become a technical anesthesia assistant, who is basically the guy who takes care of the anesthesia equipment as well as  preparing and medicating patients for their surgery and afterwards for the transfer to the care wards. It's something I'm very proud of, but the best part of that is obviously being able to use the medical technical terms in-game.

Lately, I've written up some texts to use for a post on the cyberiad crew records, which you are now required by space law to read, once it's finished. Sorry I don't make the rules.

Also I might pop into the voicechannel whenever I scrape up the courage to do so, I'm not that confident in my spoken english and it's a great way to train it.

I've been having a lot of fun here and I've talked to nothing but great people on the discord, it's such a contrast to other servers I've tried out.

So, uh even without big parties or fireworks, I hope you have a relaxed christmas and a happy new year.

Edited by roarbark
  • Like 1

Hallo! Herzlich willkommen.

Good to hear you enjoy the game. Don't worry about not speaking English perfectly, whenever you want, join the voice chat, we'll be happy to have you. (I have a new microphone arriving this afternoon). It's good to see people joining who live relatively closer to me (I live in the Netherlands near your border). 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use