✨ angelictactics art thread ✨

angelictactics

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! It's been a while! I've started classes up again, so it's been a challenge to find time to draw, let alone play space @__@ either way, I've gotten some art done!

here's the final image I did for Idunn's backstory timelapse:

lxI0EDv.png

here's also Freya's ref, finally finished after four months in wip file limbo! I plan to make her a crew record and character bio post soon!

qBTLHHK.png

here's a few doodles featuring @Woje, @punkalope, @JackoMallows and @SlimeBird!

056BwCy.png

grmzKYt.png

finally, an art I did with Fiona and @Jabronio gaming! it was a lot of fun to draw Anton and Fiona :]

28WKYws.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • fastparrot 1

32 minutes ago, angelictactics said:

Hi! It's been a while! I've started classes up again, so it's been a challenge to find time to draw, let alone play space @__@ either way, I've gotten some art done!

lxI0EDv.png

here's also Freya's ref, finally finished after four months in wip file limbo! I plan to make her a crew record and character bio post soon!

qBTLHHK.png

056BwCy.png

grmzKYt.png

finally, an art I did with Fiona and @Jabronio gaming! it was a lot of fun to draw Anton and Fiona :]

28WKYws.png

That DRONE is so CUTE though?!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelictactics said:

lxI0EDv.png

qBTLHHK.png

056BwCy.png

grmzKYt.png

28WKYws.png

THE DRONES ARE SO CUTE WTF

• 2 weeks later...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i haven't really played a lot of space lately but I'm reaching the end of my lobotomy corporation run so I drew some of my employees :)

ByPrrPJ.png

Captain Idunn of Disciplinary, Captain Freya of Training, and Jeanne of Training

The women of the Information Team

cCU3XyR.png

Captain Bellona, Cordelia, and Aurelia

featuring some of Idunn interacting with an abnormality

2n9fPSV.png

also @SlimeBird drew some REALLY kickass murder Idunn art and she's been living in my head rent free. queen of losing her daughter and also her marbles

DqVIZmH.png

• Like 5
  • fastparrot 1

• 3 weeks later...

hihiiiiiiiii i'm still up to my neck in classwork, but i managed to sneak in some art!

first up is art I did for @Jabronio's birthday!! feat @JackoMallows and Freya :D

NAO4pwT.png

here's some art i did of @CourierAsy and @punkalope's characters in the Mayhem (2017) setting! it's too fun to picture Angel and Michael reluctantly teaming up LOL

KQz8fM3.png

here's Idunn having a blonde moment (bc i clicked the rod prompt before actually asking anyone ingame what it does OOPS)

NGbZZ03.png

and finally bc im a splatoon superfan first and human second, some art of Freya's original rendition in hype for splatoon 3

d9oTOZR.png

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use