Can someone atleast give me some kind of feedback besides "go away, consider this a warning" on my appeal.

OddBin

So my appeal has been out for a LONG time, I've seen appeals that are younger than mine getting approved or denied. I apologized for what I did and I'll do it again. I'm sorry for acting out of line when i was having a bad day because of people who treat this server like gmod roleplay or a HRP server. So i got pissed after a long day of work and getting to decide between my dog's medicine or a bedframe while facing the threat of layoff even during fucking Christmas. Again I'm not excusing the welderbomb, I'm trying to provide context for why this isn't a usual thing for me to do. I don't know I'd just like to have a response from somebody that isn't just condescending or hissing and snarling, it's kinda silly considering they're admins.

It's been 2 weeks. The admin is rather busy with IRL. You may notice Christmas is also approaching and this is a busy time of year.

No on has hissed or snarled at you. They've been busy.

You broke the rules then lied about someone calling you a racial slur. You are bottom priority. We don't owe you a thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use