Slime People Beatboxing

Boxy

Slime lungs now give you a new ability "beatbox" which will appear in the top of your hud with your other inherent abilities, when clicked it will be like clicking on an instrument.

Beat box will be a new instrument  that will resemble beatboxing.

Being a slime person allows you get the beatbox ability.

Getting slime lungs gives you the beatbox ability.

You can use Slime people lungs as an instrument.

Will be thematically suitable and give slime people yet an other gimmick to feel superior to any other races, because as we know slime people don't have enough gimmicks,  jokes aside it does sound like a thematically appropriate idea considering the lore on their language and the sounds they make.

okay I'll bite, why are slimes the only people who are able to beatbox when literally anyone with lungs and a sense of rhythm can? slimes already squish and that's loud enough giving slimes a built in midi player sounds actually terrible (unless everyone was able to and may god help us if that happens)

46 minutes ago, Taac said:

okay I'll bite, why are slimes the only people who are able to beatbox when literally anyone with lungs and a sense of rhythm can? slimes already squish and that's loud enough giving slimes a built in midi player sounds actually terrible (unless everyone was able to and may god help us if that happens)

You cant try to beatbox but you gotta be born with the rythmn.

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

If we do this I want the ability for IPCs to play ogg files :^) 

Oh god, Oh fuck, I see IPC clowns have gone up to 100%.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use