Shit People on Discord Says

Mitchs98

So actually been considering this for a bit now, only recently thought of it again. Now I know we have a screenshot thread HOWEVER, this is meant to be for totally out of context chat pictures from the Discord. It could be anything, just so long as it can easily be taken completely wrong when thought of/read out of context! Again; Discord only! NOT in-game! When possible try and include the name of the person that said it in the screenshot, just so everyone can bully thank them for their funny contribution.

To start things off, I give you this;

Discord_disXEZbdhS.png

Edited by Mitchs98
  • Like 4
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 2
  • honk 1
  • Salt 1
  • fastparrot 1

And of course the screencap people will forever see as the first one is THIS. Oh god oh fuck. Anyways have this one.

Discord_qZlVYnsd8E.png

• explodyparrot 1

Oh I can see this being rather fun, here's hoping it stays around. Sadly couldn't get the name in here since it would give the context, would crossing lines out be fine or would that be against the spirit of this thread?

Also here's my contribution to this page.

image.png.0d9bc2acb2a3b2201e42f2c6ec483a5a.png

Edited by Darkmight9

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Mitchs98 said:

:)

Discord_zcwH2WMLJN.png

for fucks sake this one is even worse out of context

• fastparrot 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use