Name Review - Sparky McGarks

SparkyMcGarks

Byond Key: Spoodie McDowdie

IC Name for Review: Sparky McGarks

Race: Human

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? No.

Reason/Backstory:

Started with this name, made friends on server with this name. Had it changed to Dr. Sparky McGarks but was warned to take the Dr. part out of it some time ago by Spacemansparks.  Fixed it then. Today I was told that I was warned about the actual name by Abydos2. Spacemansparks remembers it as being warned for the whole name (which I disagree is the case but maybe my memory is wrong from a month ago).

Abydos2 says it's unrealistic is why I can't keep it. I guess it's a little goofy but I don't think it's so far out.

If I can use something close I guess it's okay.

To clarify, I was incorrect. I did tell you just the title, but I should have told you for the full name as well at the time. My apologies for the confusion, I was likely either tired or not with it that day. 

Okay, that makes me feel less crazy. I pushed back on Abydos since I felt like it was not the case.

I still really don't want to give up my name, however.  I don't think it's so far out that it's unrealistic. Is it because the last name rhymes?

I'm not against changing it a little (i.e. Sparky Mc[something]), but I don't want to start from 0.  Thoughts?

Edited by SparkyMcGarks

I have a suggestion, we don't mind nicknames in between first / last names. For example John 'Sparky' Mc[something]

I'm not speaking on behalf of the review itself, just giving a suggestion that wouldn't violate the naming rule.

Sparky and McGarks are both a little weird but fine - just keep the Dr. out of it, names are meant to represent just names, things like doctor/captain/clown/etc are part of the ID/job title.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use