New Jewelry now with bluespace!: A (probably) lame idea.

DocileAnomaly

Jewls have always ben sought after for their glean and rarity. Well, every miner knows that one of the most sought after resource is the beautiful bluespace Crystal. So what better to do than slap it into a gold chain and sell it for hella cash? alternative effect than the +10 beauty stat boost it could potentially be a huge net positive in safety! Need to escape the xeno morph chasing you? Smash that crystal in your palms and you're chance of being in a better situation are...like 40% but hey whatever is on the other side of smashing you very expensive jewelry could be alot better than before!

• Like 2
  • fastparrot 1

• 3 months later...

Now that I think about it, I can totally imagine wealthy members of NT and other groups wearing jewellery made with bluespace crystals. Full jewellery, too, like cabochon style and everything. If those suckers can remain intact after getting blasted out of a rock, they can handle a gentle hammer setting it into gold. It's both a security blanket (break in case of emergency) and a fashion statement (I use incredibly rare and valuable materials as decoration).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use