Employee Record: Michael Bovine

CourierAsy

artbovbanner.png.ecbc8b342691beeb2970796cbe816e0d.png

bovine.png.2ede4f04a3f6c26a793b5f34b25da8b6.png

@Drakeven's AMAZING Portrait, made for Erebus's ID.

MichaelBovineart.thumb.png.e95e8222af72df299f05e9fd2984c2a1.png

@thatdanguy23's god-like full body.

ghost_club_meeting.png.fdc7e0cb97c596c8c7bba768f9039db6.png

@angelictactics's representation of the first meeting of the 'Ghost Story Club', complete with the legendary IPC Junkie known as Chikitita.

unknown-336.thumb.png.cc26d541662fd578d1292e21c3decdc3.png

Another one from the exquisitedely talented @angelictactics, this one representing Michael and Miss Anide wrecking 'Mayhem (2017)' in the Cyberiad.

BovineBruno.png.66d33dcaa80470bb0532f04feab21375.png

Tired Michael, denying rumours that he's part of an royal family. Made by the annoying pAI ARID, back down at Skyrat.

Edited by CourierAsy
  • Like 8

• 5 months later...

Exploration Journal and Relationships

(Decided to remake the post in which i had the relationship's list cause no way in hell i would make a fancy image to everyone i knew, and before you ask, Noooo, of course i didnt stole the layout idea from @angelictactics's page, im offended you could even think that.)

(Also putting in here the material i gather from the events im part of.)

Dossier.thumb.png.e613bf019a218f07f1463cf9b0b45509.png

The Redspace Entities Affair

Personal Relations:

(I tried to include everyone which i have...somewhat frequent interactions, excluding people like...Arma-993, Rolf Svend(???), S.A.R.A, Zashora, Nika the pAI, Hungry Zaun and Zayatsu, cause i have no idea if those people are still active or plan on being active again. If your character is not in it, is either because i forgot you, dont really like you, or did not had enough interaction to form a opinion about you. Hit me up so we can change that.)

Spoiler

COI

• Most trusted friend in the universe, Loved one. Travelling Companion. Jack-of-All-Trades.
  • “Look, im not saying that you’re an sly son of a bitch because im basically your mother, what im saying is… You’re an sly son of a bitch.”

Jim Tate

• Old Pal; Best friend; SolGov Veteran; Drinking Buddy; Mentor; Advisor; Adopted Grandpa; Travelling Companion; Brilliant Engineer.
  • “Tate you crazy fucker, stop hitting that nukie with your cane! He’s going to blow up!”

Keziah [REDACTED] Braun

• Prom Date; Crush;Crazy Hot Person; Respected Member of the Command Team.
  • “I'll start asking for rent if dont stop taking the bed and making me sleep on the couch, Kez. Its my damn ship!”

Saki Kobayashi

• Mon Chéri; Good Friend; Drinking Buddy; Jack-of-All-Trades; Crazy Hot Person; Crush.
  • “Miss Kobayashi...The inner machinations of your mind are an enigma to me.”

Anton Fasani

• Blue Bastard, Good Friend; Enabler to my drinking problem; Bandana Buddy; Space Pig Cop.
  • “Look Anton, this is not up for discussion anymore, i am going to lick your face.”

Steven Stingray

• Stingray Jr.; Good Friend; Fellow Drunkard; Bandana Buddy; Space Pig Cop.
  • “Y’know Steven, sometimes even i am surprised with how you can be both completely fucking deranged, and a all around great guy.”

Chikitita

• Cute Little Thing; Good Friend; Drinking Buddy; Paranormal Buddy; Medical Mastermind.
  • “Sorry ‘bout patting you in the head before, Chiki. Congrats again 'bout the wedding.”

Dave Brown

• Good Friend; Explorer Buddy; Fellow Drunkard; Jack-of-All-Trades.
  • “Dave-O, my good chum! We’re getting wasted in your apartment after this shift, dont worry, only invited 20 people this time.”

Zirik, Explorer of the Clan Tristan

• Good Friend; Exploration Officer; Fellow Drunkard; Up-To-No Good; Explorer Dream-Team.
  • “For fucks sake, Zi. Could you please, for one shift, not get arrested?!”

Koik Lakszizo

• Green Bastard; Good Friend; Drinking Buddy; Fellow Smuggler; Up-To-No Good; Jack-of-All-Trades.
  • “I consider it amazing how we decided to befriend eachother simply to avoid having to fight to see who could sell the most guns. Also, Kidan pirates want another shipment.”

Frank Scorpio

• Friend; Fellow Drunkard; Explorer Buddy; Travelling Companion; Genetical Mad-Scientist.
  • “Yeah...Frank, i have to ask, how come two out of three times i see you, you’re an Hulk?”

Rex Antonio

• Friend; Exploration Officer; Explorer Dream-Team.
  • “Rex! Careful, Terror Behi—Oh you got it...Oh you...Please stop hitting its corpse with its own leg.”

Llmirag

• Friend; Exploration Officer; Explorer Dream-Team. Prom Date.
  • “I barely got a pod ready! How can you and Rex already have blown up the Syndicate Depot?!”

Ryder Hill

• Friend; Drinking Buddy; Paperword-God; Up-To-No Good; Respected Member of the Command Team.
  • “How can you be both the best HoP we have and the biggest thief onboard, Hill?”

Jacob Pearls

• Friend; Drinking Buddy; Explorer Buddy
  • “Used to think that you were a Drunken Fool like me, Pearls, then we bled together during that invasion of the beach and man, you fought like a beast.”

Keira Stingray

• Acquaintance; Fellow Admirer of Steven’s Butt; Great Paramedic.
  • “We need to talk more Miss Keira, im still waiting on the follow up from that invitation to have dinner at your place y’know? Also, i need pictures of Steven when he was a kid...Its for work, i promise.”

Idunn Rann

• Acquaintance; SolGov Veteran; Chiki’s Crew.
  • “You remind me of my Squad Leader, Miss Rann, maybe thats why i like you. Lets hope you dont abandon my ass to be eaten by Xenomorphs like she did. Hope to catch a drink with you soon.”

Freya Rann

• Acquaintance; Paranormal Buddy; Chiki’s Crew.
  • “Stick around, we're more likely to survive these freaky monsters that are after us if we're together, but dont be a hero, alright? Thats your mother's job.”

Kikeri

• Acquaintance; Chiki’s Medical Crew.
  • “You probably dont remember it, but you were the one who used to patch me up when i got my ass kicked in the gateway, once i started working, Ki.”

Brenda Smith

• Acquaintance; Greenie; The Bucket-Headed CMO; Crush.
  • “Your antics dazzle, confuse and amaze me sometimes, Miss Smith, but you never cease to be fun to hang out with.”

Kincaid Renard

• Acquaintance; Member of Anton’s Gang of Drunks.
  • “Got to tell ya, Kin, im really enjoying the times we’re having just chilling lately.”

Wolf O’Donnel

• Acquaintance; The Famous Vulp who’s allergic to shirts.
  • “Used to think you were some kind of bully, or maybe a werewolf. But you were very cash money in the short interactions we had.”

Erik Red

• Acquaintance; Stingray’s Impersonator; Bandana Buddy; Space Pig.
  • “You’re growing pretty fast on me, Red. Keep being cash money.”

Sizzle

• Acquaintance; Space Pig.
  • “Sizzle is a bastard man!”

Zouri Essouer

• Acquaintance; Respected Member of the Command Team.
  • “Remember that time you tried to kidnap COI and simultaneously fought six people, me included, all the way from Cloning till the Teleporter room? Im your fan ever since.”

Danni Madsen

• Acquaintance; Drinking Buddy.
  • “We were starting to become good friends, then you simply stopped coming to work. Hope you’re ok.”

Lyla Rose/Marie Davenport

• Small Stuff/; Friend; Alcohol-Abuser; That one Ex; Medical Mastermind.
  • “Its good to know that you managed to leave this place and open your clinic, Lyl..I wont forget our times at the garage.”

Fionna Philips

• Friend; Bully; Drinking Buddy; Respected Member of the Command Team.
  • “I dont think anyone will ever be able to decipher the insanity that commands you, Fiona.”

Letov Tarasovich

• Acquaintance; The One man Engi-Team; Crush.
  • “I've seen you killing shadowy demi-gods, blobs and even xenomorphs, weird that the thing i still find most impressive 'bout you, is your cute butt.”

Autumn Aggley

• Friend; Tomato; Hell of an Librarian.
  • “Im gonna throw a bucket of water on you.”

John Andersson

• Acquaintance; Drinking Buddy.
  • “Maybe the Tomato is not as bad as you led me to believe, but hey, i'd still pick you.”

Chalmun Dratavik

• Acquaintance; Legendary Barkeep; Respected Member of the Command Team.
  • “Havent really interacted with you that much, due to you being an ‘always busy old man’, but i’ve got to tell you, if i cant have Hill as a HoP, you’re surely my second choice, and Anton doesnt even get close to your skills behind the bar.”

Praxis Chailer

• Acquaintance; Personal Favourite Captain; Respected Member of the Command Team; Prom Date.
  • “You're not snorting meth while injecting yourself with morphine, are you?...Holy Shit... HELL YEAH!  SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!”

B.O.O.P/B.E.E.P

• Acquaintance/Friend; Personal Favourite Borg.
  • “You and Mister Plushie are the only pure things in the Cyberiad, B.O.O.P, if anything happens to you, i’d kill everyone, and then myself.”

M.O.M.M.Y

• Acquaintance; Personal Favourite A.I
  • “There’s not a lot to be said here, im the son of a Queen from the Elysium Republic, i have mommy issues, having an all-powerful voice in the sky that pretends to be my mom helps.”

Edited by CourierAsy
  • Like 5

“Yeah...Frank, i have to ask, how come two out of three times i see you, you’re an Hulk?”, just noticed that this statement is 100% true.

• Like 1

Ahahaha love that bit bout Zouri, always a pleasure to see you around Michael, you always go the extra mile exploring and organize it all into a cool squad, gotta be my favorite explorer.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use